Indigenous Outreach is essential to understanding the current needs of tribal communities across Indian Country in terms of PPE and other essential supplies as they are dealing with COVID-19. You will provide up-to-date information to the team and serve as the connecting link between Protect Native Elders and the communities it serves.
- Reach out to various stakeholders (e.g., health clinics, senior centers, chapter houses) for information on PPE and other needs and challenges
- Support the development of on-going trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Perform data entry for need tracking and distribution
- Support need prioritization process based on data gathered
- Make phone calls, and follow ups as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data entry
- Detail oriented and self starter
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to learn relationship management, acquire technical tool knowledge and experience a critical role for a professional resume or for personal development.