Social Media Content Creator documents the work of Protect Native Elders across social media. This role supports fundraising and reputation building of this young grassroots organization.
- Create original brand content for Protect Native Elders social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Write platform-appropriate copy.
- Find or create engaging visual assets.
- Work with volunteers who do PPE procurement, PPE deliveries, manage relationships with partners and donors, in order to get ideas and detailed information for content creation.
- Genuine passion for the work done by Protect Native Elders.
- Existing knowledge or strong desire to learn about current issues and history of Native communities.
- Sense of ownership for the online reputation of the organization.
- Self-starter, highly-organized, able to drive tasks to completion.
This is a great opportunity for marketing students to gain practical knowledge or for someone who loves social media and wants to formalize their skill set for a professional resume or for personal development.
5+ hours a week or enough to produce 2-3 social media posts a week.